Atlas 370 black nitrile-coated gloves. Nitrile is biodegradable and helps make gloves extremely resistant to punctures and tears. Can be used by people with latex allergies
Atlas 370 Palmtech gloves are a favorite with roofers, mechanics, HVAC installers or any worker requiring protection and maximum dexterity. Atlas 370 Nitrile gloves are lightweight, nitrile-coated nylon knit gloves that fit like a second skin, with a seamless nylon liner that increases comfort.
Atlas 370 Nitrile gloves protect palms and fingertips while increasing productivity. These gloves let you feel what you're doing: perfect for hand tool use, moving materials, even picking up small screws, bolts and washers!
- The thin Nitrile coating provides excellent flexibility. Nitrile is stronger than rubber, protecting palms and fingertips.
- The seamless nylon knit liner increases comfort while it repels dirt, stains and contamination.
- The fingertips are soft and pliable providing excellent dexterity.
- Wrist is elasticized, but no separate closure.
- Tough, durable and lightweight gloves.
- Provides excellent grip for wet, slippery and oily items.
- Ideal for precision activities such as threading bolts.
- Breathable back keeps hands cool and dry.
- General Precision Work