Free Shipping on orders of 3 dozen (36 pair, mix and match sizes) of Atlas 451 place now through 11/14/2014.
Atlas 451 Fit - gray thermal work gloves. Built for warmth, high durability, and comfort. Superior grip provided by latex texture on palm and fingers. Latex coats a knit double-napped liner
The ThermaFit Gloves are popular for cold weather chores and gardening. They have a cotton/polyester double napped acrylic liner that provides a cushion of air to protect hands from cold applications, as well as natural rubber coating on the palm and fingertips to offer excellent abrasion resistance.
- The Atlas 451 (300-I) ThermaFit has PolyCotton/Acrylic liner.
- The ThermaFit has a tough natural rubber coating on a thicker, warmer liner ideal for cold weather chores and gardening.
- The breathable fleeced knit liner is napped and brushed to keep hands warm.
- The rubber coated palm protects from moisture.
- Rough grip helps handle wet slippery objects.
- Machine washable - will not shrink.
- Janitorial work
- Refrigeration work
- Puncture Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant